1 Who is responsible?
Company: “URBAG PACKAGING SOLUTIONS, S.L.” (from now on, “Ürbag”)
Corporate Address: Calle Aribau nº 230-240, 6th Floor, local G-H; 08006 Barcelona (Spain)
Phone number: +34 932 426 206
2 General Principles ¿what do we use your private information for?
In compliance with what is stated in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, and in addition to compliance with any national regulations, we would like to inform you that in Ürbag we will process your personal data manually and/or automatically for the following purposes:
– To handle enquiries and/or the contract of services made through the website.
– To make anonymous statistical reports related to the access patterns and the browsing history of the users in the website.
– In the case of submitting a CV, we will manage all your personal information in order to consider and evaluate your job application; and if applicable, to be able to follow the selection process and contract, if successful.
– To regularly send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our business activities. Unless otherwise specified by the user, who can, at any time, revoke or object the consent given.
– To fulfil the obligations legally established for compliance, but also to verify compliance in terms of contractual obligations.
3 Which data are we handling?
In accordance with the principles stated above, as well as per Ürbag’s activity, we handle the following data categories:
– Personal information: name, surname, postal address, email, phone number, identification document or equivalent, etc…
– Academic and professional data: education and degrees, professional background, membership to any association, etc…
– Business activity data.
– Any kind of additional data needed for correct development of Ürbag’s legal and/or contractual obligations. For any special data category, we will follow compliance with the regulations established in whichever data protection policy is applicable for that matter.
Personal data requested is mandatory, so that rejecting to provide it would entail the inability to carry on with the provision of the services taken on by contract.
The user must guarantee that the data provided is complete, accurate and up to date. Being responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, which may occur as consequence of a breach of contract. In the case where the user is providing third party’s data, it has to have proven consent and the compromise that all information will be accordingly shared within this clause, exempting Ürbag of any responsibility in this matter.
4 How long we keep your information for?
Your information will be kept while it is necessary to fulfil services and the contractual relationship, and in any case until otherwise indicated; in addition to the time needed to ensure compliance with all obligations, applicable in accordance to each type of data.
Additionally, the information could be kept during a given timeline for the filling, exercising or defending complaints, requirements, responsibilities and legal obligations, contractual or deontological.
5 Which one is the legitimization of the use of your data?
The legal base for taking care and handling of requests, questions or enquiries made, are based on the existence of a contractual relationship, in any case, also of legitimate interest for Ürbag.
In terms of using your personal information while processing your application for job opportunities, the legal base is the consent given just by sending the CV and personal information to the address provided for this process. That is to say, the action of sending such information means a positive declaration to enable us to handle your personal data, and therefore be considered as a potential candidate.
Data handling has the aim of forwarding electronic newsletters about services also based in a legitimate interest for Ürbag
6 With whom will we be sharing your information?
We would like to inform you that we won’t be sharing your personal information with third parties without your consent. However, due to the relationship you have with us, it is possible that your data might be shared with the following:
– Suppliers and partners with whom we may have to contact in order to fulfil our commitments.
– Law Firms and/or professionals with whom we might have partnerships.
– Organizations and/or Authorities appropriate for the cases of warrant and/or legal obligation.
– Law enforcement and security forces by virtue of the facts that the law establishes.
– Banks and financial entities for payments due for the services given.
7 Which ones are your rights when you give us your information?
You have the right to be made aware if we are handling information which concerns to you or not.
Additionally, you have the right to access your personal information, you can update and amend your details at any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent and also to request for your data to be erased; however, only if we don’t have any legal requirements to keep it, then we will remove it.
Under certain circumstances you can request to stop certain data processing activities that involve processing your personal information. In which case we would only keep your information in order to defence and execute complaints.
Under certain circumstances and related to your private situation, you will have the right to withdraw your consent regarding your data processing. Ürbag will stop processing your data, unless for any circumstances required by law, and/or in order to defence or execute any potential complaints.
In addition, you have the right to move your data (portability) and to withdraw the consents given at any time, without having any impact into the legitimate data processing consent given before the withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by written request and send it to Ürbag´s postal address, or by sending an email to […], attaching a copy of your ID or any other document which proofs your identity, clearly stating the right you would like to exercise.
Last, we would like to inform you that you can address your complaints regarding the processing of your data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other public organization competent for this matter.
8 How we protect your personal information?
With the aim of keeping your personal information safe, Ürbag applies some technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee the level of security adjusted to the regulations applicable. In any case, Ürbag will take technical and organisational measures when designing the data processing system but also while processing such data, to preserve security and to avoid none authorised processing.
The entire team of professionals from Ürbag whom would have access to your personal information, due to the fact that they are offering you a service for Ürbag, are committed to not disclose neither use any information they might have had access to.
All the information provided by the interested party will be treated as confidential, therefore won’t be able to be used for any other purpose than requests management and required services.